The A-Z of Conditions
This chapter outlines "The A-Z of Conditions" children experience with suggested essential oil methods of treatment. Some physical ailments are not conditions in themselves, so much as symptoms of a condition, such as cough, sore throat, fever, headache, rashes, vomiting, diarrhoea, and swollen lymph glands. If your child has one of these, especially if there are no other symptoms, look at the section to help find the possible cause.
This is not to say you should put yourself in place of a qualified medical practitioner. Medical help should be sough as needed. Get whatever help you can and think of essential oils and aromatherapy as nature's nursemaids. Offering up their powerful goodness in the quest to keep our children well.
How to Use the A-Z Information - Symptoms
Under each entry several symptoms are listed. If your child has the condition, they might just have one of the symptoms. Symptoms will vary from child to child, depending on the severity of the condition, and on how the condition happens to manifest itself in your child- which will in part depend on your child's constitution, immunity, and home environment.
If your child has symptoms such as a cough, sore throat, fever, headache, rashes, vomiting, diarrhoea, or swollen glands, read those sections also. For a particular method, refer to chapter 2, "Using essential Oils," under the section titled The Methods, where further information may be found. If blending, also refer to chapter 2, under the section on Blending.
Essential oils That Help
If you can't obtain the essential oils used in the method outlined, refer to the essential oils that help list. This contains some essential oils that can help the symptoms of the condition, not necessarily the condition itself.
Often there is additional care that can be given to a child along with essential oil treatment. This may be something as simple as keeping the child warm or the suggestion of a breathing technique to help the child calm themselves.
When to Get Help
There will be times outlined in When to Get Help section, when it's important to get emergency medical care for the child. If ever in doubt, always seek professional medical help.
If you intend to carry out one of the methods, read all the instructions in the box.
Reference: Aromatherapy For The Healthy Child: Valerie A. Worwood
- Iraqi court may permit marriage of 12-year-old girl whose mother says was raped and kidnapped
- Councils to be forced to care for unaccompanied migrant children
- Boy, 9, can't play football with friends as his skin tears at the slightest touch
- ‘It will save lives’: Legislation to ban child marriage passes first hurdle in parliament
- Father cut up six-year-old son's football shirts as punishment before partner killed the boy, court told
- Baby, 11 months, takes internet by storm as she masters snowboarding
- Three-year-old calls police and climbs over child gate to let them in after mum is knocked unconscious
- Mother ‘forced daughter to chew on glass as punishment for not taking cod liver oil’
- Fire kills four newborn babies at children's hospital in India
- House of horrors mom collected child support on dead son rotting in apartment, prosecutors say
- What To Do If Your Child Has Eco-Anxiety
- ‘A textbook case of a person who abuses children’: Cops say house of horrors boyfriend abused kids for years
- Ed Sheeran makes CBeebies Bedtime Stories debut
- Vaccine side effects: Results of probe linking pregnancy loss to Covid jab announced
- Boy, 10, who struggled to read as 'letters moved' diagnosed with rare condition
- Optician explains how a baby’s sight develops - and the first colour they see is red
- Joe Swash pens sweet tribute to Stacey Solomon and their newborn daughter
- Nursery temporarily shut down as toddler dies after 'choking'
- Nurse denies murdering eight babies and attempted murder of another 10
- Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer attend New York abortion rights rally
- Conjoined twins who were separated as babies still sleep like they're joined together
- Tooth decay in children will be ‘slashed by a quarter by adding fluoride to drinking water’
- Princess Beatrice gives birth to a baby girl
- Amy Schumer has her uterus and appendix removed due to endometriosis
- Babies ingest at least 10 times more microplastics than adults, study finds
- Aches and Pains
- New Born Babies
- Children - Insomnia
- Babies From 2-12 months
- Spina Bifida
- Equipment Used
- Drug Abuse
- Other Ingredients
- Contact Us
- The Handicapped Child
- Web Links
- Essential Oils for General Purposes
- Hydrolats, Essential Oil Waters, and infused Oils
- The Methods - Aromatherapy - Children-2
- The Methods - Aromatherapy - Children- 3
- Basic Care Kit - Children - Essential Oils
- BALANITIS - Aromachildhood
- Corona virus and pregnancy
- Adolescent Acne
- Arthritis (juvenile Rheumatoid)
- Things To Make For Your First Aid Cabinet
- The A - Z of Conditions
- Herbal Healing Infused Oils
- The Basic Care Kit For Children
- Verrucas and Warts
- Caring Touch Massage
- The Methods - Aromatherapy - Children - 4
- The Methods - Aromatherapy - Children
- The Cave Man Eating Plan
- Athlete's Foot - 2
We have 23 guests and no members online