Princess Beatrice gives birth to a baby girl
The 33-year-old royal and her husband Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi welcomed their daughter into the world on Saturday (18.09.21) at the Chelsea and Westminster Hospital in London.
A statement from the royal family read: "Her Royal Highness Princess Beatrice and Mr Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi are delighted to announce the safe arrival of their daughter on Saturday 18th September 2021, at 23.42, at the Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, London.
"The baby weighs 6 pounds and 2 ounces.
"The new baby’s grandparents and great-grandparents have all been informed and are delighted with the news. The family would like to thank all the staff at the hospital for their wonderful care."
Princess Beatrice and her baby girl are "both doing well" and she's already looking forward to introducing her to five-year-old Christopher, Edoardo's son from a previous relationship.
The statement explained: "Her Royal Highness and her child are both doing well, and the couple are looking forward to introducing their daughter to her big brother Christopher Woolf."
© Bang Showbiz Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi and Princess Beatrice
The news has also been posted on Princess Beatrice's official Twitter account.
The message read: "So delighted to share the news of the safe arrival of our daughter on Saturday 18th September 2021, at 23.42, at the Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, London.
"Thank you to the Midwife team and everyone at the hospital for their wonderful care. (sic)"
The princess and her property tycoon husband tied the knot at a private ceremony in Windsor in July last year.
The ceremony was attended by Queen Elizabeth and other members of the royal family.
Beatrice and Edoardo had originally planned to get married in May 2020, but coronavirus delayed the plans.
Buckingham Palace said the ceremony was "small" and that it took place in accordance with all relevant government guidelines.
The Princess and her husband are thought to have begun dating in 2018, but it wasn't until 2019 when they stepped out together in public for the first time.
Reference: Bang Showbiz
- Iraqi court may permit marriage of 12-year-old girl whose mother says was raped and kidnapped
- Councils to be forced to care for unaccompanied migrant children
- Boy, 9, can't play football with friends as his skin tears at the slightest touch
- ‘It will save lives’: Legislation to ban child marriage passes first hurdle in parliament
- Father cut up six-year-old son's football shirts as punishment before partner killed the boy, court told
- Baby, 11 months, takes internet by storm as she masters snowboarding
- Three-year-old calls police and climbs over child gate to let them in after mum is knocked unconscious
- Mother ‘forced daughter to chew on glass as punishment for not taking cod liver oil’
- Fire kills four newborn babies at children's hospital in India
- House of horrors mom collected child support on dead son rotting in apartment, prosecutors say
- What To Do If Your Child Has Eco-Anxiety
- ‘A textbook case of a person who abuses children’: Cops say house of horrors boyfriend abused kids for years
- Ed Sheeran makes CBeebies Bedtime Stories debut
- Vaccine side effects: Results of probe linking pregnancy loss to Covid jab announced
- Boy, 10, who struggled to read as 'letters moved' diagnosed with rare condition
- Optician explains how a baby’s sight develops - and the first colour they see is red
- Joe Swash pens sweet tribute to Stacey Solomon and their newborn daughter
- Nursery temporarily shut down as toddler dies after 'choking'
- Nurse denies murdering eight babies and attempted murder of another 10
- Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer attend New York abortion rights rally
- Conjoined twins who were separated as babies still sleep like they're joined together
- Tooth decay in children will be ‘slashed by a quarter by adding fluoride to drinking water’
- Princess Beatrice gives birth to a baby girl
- Amy Schumer has her uterus and appendix removed due to endometriosis
- Babies ingest at least 10 times more microplastics than adults, study finds
- Aches and Pains
- New Born Babies
- Children - Insomnia
- Babies From 2-12 months
- Spina Bifida
- Equipment Used
- Drug Abuse
- Other Ingredients
- Contact Us
- The Handicapped Child
- Web Links
- Essential Oils for General Purposes
- Hydrolats, Essential Oil Waters, and infused Oils
- The Methods - Aromatherapy - Children-2
- The Methods - Aromatherapy - Children- 3
- Basic Care Kit - Children - Essential Oils
- BALANITIS - Aromachildhood
- Corona virus and pregnancy
- Adolescent Acne
- Arthritis (juvenile Rheumatoid)
- Things To Make For Your First Aid Cabinet
- The A - Z of Conditions
- Herbal Healing Infused Oils
- The Basic Care Kit For Children
- Verrucas and Warts
- Caring Touch Massage
- The Methods - Aromatherapy - Children - 4
- The Methods - Aromatherapy - Children
- The Cave Man Eating Plan
- Athlete's Foot - 2
We have 73 guests and no members online